Blogging... The epitome of throwing your voice out there to see who's listening. Of course, this is the equivalent to throwing a bottle with a note in it out into space and hoping someone reads it and actually decides to write back. I suppose that's not entirely true. There is a large area of space I like to refer to as the spammer quadrant that loves to snatch up the bottle, throw away the message and then place in the bottle a large assortment of pharmaceutical ads, matchmaking sites and, inevitably, NSFW material.
So, in the spirit of blogging, I am creating this initial post because, as stated in the title, "it seems like I should."
My plan... Not really existent, but maybe a mishmash of rants, raves and ridiculous statements. I am notoriously good at making ridiculous statements.
Anyway, I was enticed to commence this joy of pointless word waste by a friend of mine who has two blogs (one updated regularly and the other, not so much). Here's the link to his updated blog: http://gvviews.blogspot.com/
Let's see what we can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment